SiteSucker is a Macintosh application that automatically downloads Web sites from the Internet. It does this by asynchronously copying the site’s webpages, images, PDFs, style sheets, and other files to your local hard drive, duplicating the site’s directory structure..
SiteSucker can be used to make local copies of Web sites. By default, SiteSucker “localizes” the files it downloads, allowing you to browse a site offline, but it can also download sites without modification
- Content acquisition: With SiteSucker, you can just dump a copy of a website’s complete contents onto your hard drive in only a few clicks, including multimedia content like video and audio.
- Fast operation: The speed at which SiteSucker can download a site’s contents is one of its greatest attributes.
- Extremely easy to use: SiteSucker couldn’t get much easier to use. You just throw the website URL into the app, hit a button, and the download process begins.
How To Install?
- Install the program.
- Wait for it to get installed fully.
- Boom! Now you can use the program without any interruptions. (It’s Pre-Cracked lol)
- That’s it, Enjoy now 😉
Download (5 MB) :
Download | Mirror | External Mirror
Torrent Download (Please Seed):
SiteSucker v3.2.5 Pre-Cracked (macOS) | Magnet