VirtualDJ is the application that DJs use when they want to use a computer to play their music. Because being a DJ is more than just pressing play, DJs cannot just use iTunes or Media Player to perform a mix. They need special controls like crossfaders, loops, effects, etc, in order to “mix” the songs. It is used by DJs to replace their turntables and CD players, and use digital music instead of vinyl and CDs. DJ software has more functionality, and let you do new things that were just not possible on vinyl or CD. From scratching video clips straight from your turntable, to producing complex remixes live with the sampler, or using amazing beat-aware effects. DJs using computers can just make better mixes.
- In the same way that the CD players used by DJs have more options than a regular Hi-Fi CD player, VirtualDJ has more options than a simple media player like iTunes. It lets you “mix” your songs, by playing two or more tracks at the same time, adjust their relative speed so that their tempo will match, apply effects like loops etc, and crossfade from one side to the other. It also lets you scratch your songs, set and recall cues, and all the other regular features DJs expect to find to be able to mix.
- It will let you organize your collection of tracks and group them easily in a DJ-friendly way, using filter to find the hot songs, or find compatible bpm or key, access your previous playlists, etc. And if you’re missing a track, VirtualDJ will automatically find it on the Internet and stream it directly (*requires an additional subscription). And, using the millions of automatic reports we get every day from other VirtualDJ users around the world, it will give you meaningful advices on which songs other DJs consider to go well after what you just played. VirtualDJ can play not only audio tracks, but also video or karaoke, if you connect your computer to a projector or the club’s screens.
- It comes with a plethora of effects, ranging from traditional flanger, echo, etc, to more modern “beat-aware” effects like beatgrid, slicer, loop-roll. And if you mix videos, you’ll also find a lot of video effects and transitions to play with. Its built-in sampler will let you spice up your mixes with a broad range of drops and loops, or you can go creative and merge live performance and production by creating remixes on-the-fly by using the sampler like a sequencer.
- VirtualDJ is plug-and-play compatible with most of the DJ controllers that exist on the market. Just plug yours and you will be ready to go. And if you want to change any of the default behavior, VirtualDJ has a powerful “VDJScript” language that will let you easily tweak any functions exactly to your liking. Same for the interface. If you want to change it, our website hosts hundreds of user-made interfaces to replace the default one, or you could easily create your own.
- VirtualDJ is used by tens of millions of people every day, ranging from bedroom DJs to international superstars. It is used to play live in clubs and big stadiums, at weddings, private parties, or just to train at home. And in addition to being used live, VirtualDJ can also be used to record mixtapes, podcast, or to broadcast to Internet radios.
How To Install?
- Install the program from the given “setup.exe”
- Wait for it to get installed fully.
- Boom! Now you can use the program without any interruptions. (It’s Pre-Cracked lol)
- That’s it, Enjoy now 😉
Download (710 MB) :
Download | Mirror | External Mirror
Torrent Download (Please Seed):
VirtualDJ 2021 Pro Infinity v8.5.6613 (x64) Pre-Cracked | Magnet