Virtual Display Manager complements your existing single or multi-monitor system with the convenience of additional virtual displays that can share existing physical screens using existing hardware, along with the ability to call up different monitor configurations at the push of a button.
Many recent studies, including Microsoft Research, show that multi-monitor systems as well as larger monitors can improve user productivity by 10-50%.
- Works with any number of physical monitors and is configurable for each physical monitor.
- You can divide each physical monitor into 16 separate virtual displays.
- The virtual displays can be the same size or individually scaled to suit the user’s requirements, i.e. evenly spaced layouts and asymmetric configurations are supported. This is important when using monitors of different sizes and aspect ratios.
- Supports local login and remote connections – Microsoft RDP and Citrix ICA sessions, VNC and Radmin are just a few examples.
- Allows you to switch between local and remote login without losing the configuration and placement of the system window, which does not depend on the number or size of the monitor.
- Provides control over the placement of icons when changing to a different geometry or monitor configuration.
How To Install?
- Install the program from the given setup.
- Don’t run the application yet and close from system tray or task manager if running.
- Extract the “Crack Fix.zip” to directory where you’ve installed the program. Replace all the files.
- Boom! Now you can use the program without any interruptions.
- That’s it, Enjoy now 😉
Download (4 MB) :
Download | Mirror | External Mirror
Torrent Download (Please Seed):
Virtual Display Manager v18.104.22.168714 + Fix | Magnet