Proteus is a software package for computer-aided design of electronic circuits. The package is a system of circuit simulation based on models of electronic components adopted in PSpice. A distinctive feature of the Proteus Professional package is the ability to simulate the operation of programmable devices: microcontrollers, microprocessors, DSP, and more. Additionally, the Proteus package includes a PCB design system. Proteus Professional can simulate the following microcontrollers: 8051, ARM7,AVR,Motorola, PIC, Basic Stamp. The component library contains reference data.
- Supports MK: PIC, 8051, AVR, HC11, MSP430, ARM7 / LPC2000 and other common processors.
- Over 6,000 analog and digital device models.
- Works with most compiler and assembler.
- PROTEUS VSM allows you to very reliably simulate and debug quite complex devices that can contain several MKs simultaneously and even different families in one device!
How To Install?
- Install the program from the given setup.
- Wait for it to get installed fully.
- Boom! Now you can use the program without any interruptions.(It’s Pre-Cracked lol)
- That’s it, Enjoy now 😉
Download (400 MB) :
Download | Mirror | External Mirror
Torrent Download (Please Seed):
Proteus Professional v8.10 SP3 Build 29560 Pre-Cracked | Magnet