PDF Annotator lets the user open any PDF file and add annotations, using the mouse or a Tablet PC pen, directly on the PDF file’s pages. The annotated documents can then be saved directly back to PDF format. In this way, anyone can read or print the annotated PDF documents. Annotated documents can also be easily attached to emails.
Previously, annotating, commenting or proofreading a document received for review in PDF file format was possible only by using multiple software products in a row–or only by printing the document and adding comments manually.
- Annotation Manager in the Sidebar
• Get a quick overview of all annotations in a document.
• Navigate to any annotations quickly.
• Perform operations on any selection of annotations.
- Filter Annotations
• Only display a filtered subset of your annotations in the new Annotations sidebar.
• Filter by type, color, or page number.
- Print Annotations Overviews
• Print a detailed list with small previews of every single annotation in a document.
• Print an overview only outlining the pages containing annotations.
How To Install?
- Install the program from the given setup.
- Don’t run the application yet and close from system tray or task manager if running.
- Extract the “Loader Fix.zip” to directory where you’ve installed the program.
- Run the program using Loader.
- Boom! Now you can use the program without any interruptions.
- That’s it, Enjoy now 😉
Download (70 MB) :
Download | Mirror | External Mirror
Torrent Download (Please Seed):
PDF Annotator v126.96.36.1997 (x64) + Fix | Magnet