Ingest, transcode, create proxies, and output any format you can imagine. This powerful media management tool allows you to work with media in a unified way across applications. Tight integration with Adobe Premiere Pro CC, After Effects CC, and other applications provides a seamless workflow. It’s important that Adobe Media Encoder allows you to process multiple videos and audio clips in batch mode; in environments where the video is a large part of the content, batch processing speeds up the workflow. While encoding video files, the program can add, reorder and change the encoding parameters of files in the batch processing queue.
- Support for 8K H.264 export
- Export XAVC QFHD Long GOP 4:2:2 formats
- Hardware-accelerated HEVC encoding on Windows 10 with 7th Generation (or later) Intel® Core™ processors and Intel Graphics enabled
- Improved RED camera format decoding
- Improved Sony RAW/X-OCN camera format decoding
- Hardware-accelerated H.264 encoding on Windows 10 with 6th Generation (or later) Intel® Core™ processors and Intel Graphics enabled
- Hardware-accelerated H.264 and HEVC encoding on Mac OS 10.13 systems with supported hardware
- Support for importing Canon C200 camera formats
- Support for importing Sony Venice camera formats
- RED camera Image Processing Pipeline [IPP2] support
- Destination Publishing support for new Twitter 280-character limit
- Channel selection when publishing to YouTube and Vimeo
- Playlist selection when publishing to YouTube
How To Install?
- Install the program from the given setup.
- Don’t run the application yet and close from system tray or task manager if running.
- Extract the “Patch Fix.zip” to directory where you’ve installed the program.
- Run the Patch as admin and apply it. (you may need to find the .exe to patch)
- Boom! Now you can use the program without any interruptions.
- That’s it, Enjoy now 😉
Download (890 MB) :
Download | Mirror | External Mirror
Torrent Download (Please Seed):
Adobe Media Encoder 2024 v24.2.0 (x64) + Fix | Magnet