CCC 6 offers unprecedented accountability for your backup tasks, plus a brand new file copier that’s faster, smarter, and designed to adapt to Apple’s fast pace of OS and filesystem innovation. Combined with a sleeker, modern interface, we think you’re going to love this new version of CCC.
- Faster backups with our next-generation file copier
We’ve completely rebuilt our file copier to take advantage of the performance characteristics of modern storage. Built on a multi-threaded design, our new file copier provides a foundation for many of the new features noted below, and paves the way for many new features in the future.
- CCC Dashboard: The new menubar application
CCC’s menubar application has gotten a complete makeover. The new “Dashboard” offers one-click access to starting, stopping and monitoring your CCC tasks, plus details about recent task activity.
- The Dashboard also gives you a heads up to snapshot disk usage on the startup disk. Have you ever deleted files from the startup disk, emptied the Trash, then wondered why the space wasn’t freed? Many people have been blindsided by the creation of snapshots on the startup disk – by CCC, Time Machine, and even macOS. CCC’s Dashboard tracks the disk usage consumed by snapshots. If a sudden change occurs, or if disk usage is exceeding expectations, CCC raises the change to your attention so you can address the root of the matter.
- Snapshot Navigator: Easy way to explore older versions of files
Looking to restore a specific version of a file? CCC’s Snapshot Navigator allows you to step through older versions of your backups and get a preview of your files as they were at specific points in time.
- Redesigned Interface with Dark Mode
CCC v6 includes a new, cleaner user interface. We reorganized the main window to make it smaller while making many of the controls and font sizes larger. We completely redesigned every window in CCC; revisited every button, every icon, and every color decision to offer a high quality Dark Mode experience. CCC now offers more detailed progress indication while a task is running, including a time remaining estimate. File processing and transfer rates are now charted live during backup tasks. Hover your mouse over the chart to view the current write rate (white) and files evaluated per second (green).
- Quick Update: Leveraging FSEvents for super quick updates to the destination
Did you know that macOS keeps track of changes to folders? CCC 6’s Quick Update taps into this service (called “FSEvents”) and the result is lightning quick updates to your backups – no exhaustive scanning for changes required. When Quick Update is enabled for a task, CCC will ask the FSEvents service for a list of folders modified on the source since the last backup rather than scanning every folder for changes. The performance benefit of this feature cannot be understated, we’ve seen up to 20X improvement to backup time, especially for tasks involving a destination network volume.
How To Install?
- Install the program.
- Wait for it to get installed fully.
- Boom! Now you can use the program without any interruptions. (It’s Pre-Cracked lol)
- That’s it, Enjoy now 😉
Download (21 MB) :
Download | Mirror | External Mirror
Torrent Download (Please Seed):
Carbon Copy Cloner v6.0.1 Pre-Cracked (macOS) | Magnet