BitTorrent is a peer-to-peer file sharing (P2P) communications protocol. It is a method of distributing large amounts of data widely without the original distributor incurring the entire costs of hardware, hosting and bandwidth resources. The protocol was designed in April 2001, implemented and first released 2 July 2001 by programmer Bram Cohen, and is now maintained by BitTorrent, Inc. It identifies content by URL and is designed to integrate seamlessly with the Web. Its advantage over plain HTTP is that when multiple downloads of the same file happen concurrently, the downloaders upload to each other.
- Lightweight client
- Local peer discovery
- Multiple simultaneous downloads
- Configurable bandwidth scheduler
- Global and per-torrent speed limiting
- Quick-resumes for interrupted transfers
- RSS Downloader
- Trackerless support (Mainline DHT)
- Always Spyware-Free
- BitTorrent 7.9 is the first version to include a major change in the way that BitTorrent chooses peers in a swarm.
- Designed by Arvid Norberg, Canonical Peer Priority is a way to help peers connect to the swarm faster, as well as reduce the average hop length from you to any other peer in the swarm.
Pro Features :
- Antivirus protection
- HD media player
- File converter
- Remote, secure access to files
How To Install?
- Extract the given archive.
- Copy the given files to your hard disk.
- Run the program by clicking the .exe file.
- Boom! Now you can use the program without any interruptions. (It’s Portable Cracked lol)
- That’s it, Enjoy now 😉
Download (30 MB) :
Download | Mirror | External Mirror
Torrent Download (Please Seed):
BitTorrent Pro v188.8.131.52471 Portable Cracked | Magnet