Altium Designer is a comprehensive system for the automated design of electronic modules based on printed circuit boards, which allows you to perform a full range of design tasks: from creating a functioning concept to releasing a complete set of design and production data.
Altium Designer is the most common PCB design system among electronics engineers and designers. Altium Designer is an affordable, efficient and modern software with a single user interface, with the management of a simple and clear licensing system. A single Altium Designer data model allows you to quickly and efficiently design new electronic products.
- A unified platform where all stages of the design of an electronic device are carried out.
- Creating electrical circuits. Altium Designer supports bidirectional communication between the circuit and the board, which ensures the unity of the user interface and data model for the entire design process and increases its efficiency.
- Component management. A single model of each component, in which there are all the necessary components: UGO, seats, 3D-model and behavioral models for the analysis of functioning.
- Verification of the project. The built-in XSPICE mixed analog and digital analysis editor and signal editor allow for AC analysis, transient analysis, calculation of the operating point, sensitivity analysis to parameter changes, Monte Carlo analysis and other types of analysis.
- Designing a topology where tools have a logical structure and allow you to place and move objects in various modes.
- Supports flex-rigid boards. Altium Designer simplifies the definition and editing of areas with a flexible-rigid stack of layers consisting of different materials and having different thicknesses, which allows you to create flexible-rigid structures on one board.
- Designing devices from several electronic modules. Altium Designer allows you to design an assembly consisting of many connected boards, supports device designs from several electronic modules.
- Interactive tracing. The modern capabilities of the board editor allow tracing of single conductors and differential pairs in various placement modes and adjust the length of the conductors.
- Interaction with mechanical CAD systems. The NATIVE 3D ™ graphics engine allows seamless interaction between the design of the electronic and mechanical parts of the product.
- Data management includes the functions of blocking, visual comparison of document changes and revisions.
- Formation of design and production documentation for ESKD. Data for production and assembly are generated in batches using Output Job files. Draftsman tools allow you to quickly get a set of documentation for production and assembly.
How To Install?
For a clean install:
1. Install Altium Designer 21 (x64). (Obviously extract the archive)
2. Copy shfolder.dll to the folder where the executable module is located: X2.EXE
usually here: C:\Program Files\Altium\AD21\
3. Run the application and use the supplied “correct” licenses. Naturally, you can generate / edit your licenses, using the attached templates.
If you already have your own “favorite” licenses,
Fix them using a generator:
1. Load the license (Load …).
You can just drag the license file into the generator window.
2. Save the license (Export As …)
In case the medicine needs to be removed:
1. Close the application (AD).
2. Remove the crack: shfolder.dll
– Boom! Now you can use the program without any interruptions.
– That’s it, Enjoy now 😉
Download (2.7 GB) :
Download | Extrenal Mirror
Torrent Download (Please Seed):
Altium Designer v21.4.1 Build 30 (x64) + Fix | Magnet