Windows 11, which was introduced in June, delivers a sleeker look compared to previous versions. New features include support for Android apps, more detailed widgets, an update to layouts for snapping applications to the screen and a revamped Microsoft Store.
New and redesigned features – such as Narrator, Magnifier, Closed Captions and Windows Speech Recognition – are meant to increase accessibility for those with disabilities.
- Addresses security issues for your Windows operating system.
- This security update includes improvements that were a part of update KB5012643 (released April 25, 2022) and also addresses the following issues:
- Addresses a known issue that might cause your screen to flicker if you start your device in Safe Mode. Components that rely on explorer.exe, such as File Explorer, the Start menu, and the taskbar, might be affected and appear unstable.
How To Install?
- Download the build.
- Create a bootable drive or Install from ISO.
- Select the Windows type you want to install.
- Skip the activation for now.
- Let the windows installation get finished.
- After installing, run the activator as admin.
- Use the activator to activate your windows.
- Boom! Enjoy the activated Build. 🙂
Torrent Download (5.4 GB) (Please Seed):
Windows 11 RTM Final Build 22000.675 Consumer Edition AIO (x64) Incl. Activator | Magnet