Windows 11, which was introduced in June, delivers a sleeker look compared to previous versions. New features include support for Android apps, more detailed widgets, an update to layouts for snapping applications to the screen and a revamped Microsoft Store.
New and redesigned features – such as Narrator, Magnifier, Closed Captions and Windows Speech Recognition – are meant to increase accessibility for those with disabilities.
This build of windows 11 design for anyone that didn’t comply the requirement of having TPM 2.0. It is important to note that using any build that employed TPM 2.0 bypass tricks must not open safemode thru msconfig. When opening safemode thru msconfig, there will be difficulties to get back to normal mode, unless otherwise user/s knew the medicine.
- Edition: Windows 11 Pro
- Version: 21H2
- OS Build: 22000.258
- System Type: x64
- Interface language: English-US
- Treatment: Included
- Treatment type: Script
- 64-bit (x64) processor with a clock speed of 1 gigahertz (GHz) or higher;
- 2 GB (64-bit) random access memory (RAM);
- 32 GB (64-bit) hard disk space;
- DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver.
How To Install?
- Download the build.
- Create a bootable drive or Install from ISO.
- Select the Windows type you want to install.
- Skip the activation for now.
- Let the windows installation get finished.
- After installing, run the activator as admin.
- Use the activator to activate your windows.
- Boom! Enjoy the activated Build. 🙂
x64 (3.8 GB) – Download | Mirror | External Mirror
Activator – Download | Mirror | External Mirror
Torrent Download (Please Seed):
Windows 11 Pro Edition 21H2 RTM Final Build 22000.258 Bypass TPM 2.0 (TPM 2.0 Compliant) (x64) Pre-Activated | Magnet