Insider Preview builds get you the latest Windows 10 features before they’re ready for the general public. Insider Preview builds have the latest features and changes, but they also aren’t completely stable. Microsoft releases these in-progress builds to “Windows Insiders.” These “Insiders” can test these builds and report bugs they experience and provide other feedback.
Windows Insiders, releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 21301 to Windows Insiders.
What’s Included in this Build?
- Windows 10 Pro
- Windows 10 Pro N
- Windows 10 Home Single Language
- Windows 10 Enterprise N
- Windows 10 Education
- Windows 10 Pro Education N
- Windows 10 Pro for Workstations
- Windows 10 Pro N for Workstations
- Windows 10 Education N
- Windows 10 Pro Single Language
- Windows 10 Enterprise
- Windows 10 IOT Enterprise
- Windows 10 Enterprise for Virtual Desktops
Fixes in this Build :-
- They fixed an issue so that the taskbar context menu and news and interests should no longer overlap.
- They fixed an issue where in certain circumstances, news and interests would use 100% of CPU when it is first launched.
- They fixed an issue that could result in Task Manager crashing when switching to the Details tab.
- They fixed a recent issue for some Insiders related to the Clock and Calendar flyout that could result in ShellExperienceHost using an unexpectedly high amount of CPU.
- They fixed an issue resulting in the State Repository Service being prematurely terminated during service startup. If you Theyre impacted, one possible symptom was it taking longer to load the desktop when signing in. If you’re continuing to experience performance issues when logging in, please file them with a trace under Install and Update > Logon hangs.
- They fixed an issue where if you searched for “change your password” and used the result to launch Settings, Settings would crash.
- They fixed an issue where Aero Shake was unexpected disabled in the last few flights.
- They fixed an issue where when moving a window betTheyen mixed DPI monitors it could result in the window margins being calculated with the wrong DPI, leading to the window overflowing on the other monitor when maximized.
- They fixed an issue that could result in certain HEIF files not rendering although the correct codecs Theyre installed.
- They fixed an issue resulting in pinning a Theybsite to your taskbar from Microsoft Edge not working in the last few flights.
- They fixed an issue that could result in VPN repeatedly connecting and disconnecting in a loop.
- They fixed an issue resulting in some 32-bit systems losing the network connection in recent flights.
- They fixed an issue resulting sometimes in nothing happening after clicking a “Wi-Fi password needed” notification.
- They fixed an issue where certain games like State of Decay 2, or Assassin’s Creed, may hang or crash when launching.
- They fixed a few issues resulting in Narrator not reading elements of our troubleshooters when in Scan Mode.
Known issues :-
- Miracast users may experience very low frame rates in this build.
- They’re looking into reports of the update process hanging for extended periods of time when attempting to install a new build.
- They’re investigating an issue impacting the reliability of Start and other modern apps, which started in the previous flight. If you are impacted, you may experience the Start menu layout resetting.
- Live previews for pinned sites aren’t enabled for all Insiders yet, so you may see a grey window when hovering over the thumbnail in the taskbar. They’re continuing to work on polishing this experience.
- They’re working on enabling the new taskbar experience for existing pinned sites. In the meantime, you can unpin the site from the taskbar, remove it from the edge://apps page, and then re-pin the site.
- [News and interests] Sometimes the news and interests flyout cannot be dismissed with pen.
- [News and interests] News and interests uses more taskbar space on the left than expected.
- [News and interests] The taskbar button can show stale information each time the user signs into their Windows session.
- [News and interests] The news and interests flyout shows content in a single column before quickly switching to double column.
- [News and interests] Text in taskbar button can look pixelated in high resolution screens.
- [News and interests] Attempting to share content dismisses the flyout.
- [News and interests] In certain situations, the flyout may not dismiss until the taskbar button is clicked or the hover effect may appear stuck.
- [ARM64] Insiders who installed the preview version of the Qualcomm Adreno graphics driver on the Surface Pro X may experience reduced brightness of the display. This will be addressed in a future update.
How To Install?
- Download the build (either x64 or x86).
- Create a bootable drive or Install from ISO.
- Select the Windows type you want to install.
- Skip the activation for now.
- Let the windows installation get finished.
- After installing, run the activator as admin.
- Use the activator to activate your windows.
- Boom! Enjoy the activated Build.
x64 (3.9 GB) – Download | Mirror | External Mirror
x86 (2.8 GB) – Download | Mirror | External Mirror
Activator – Download | Mirror | External Mirror
Torrent Download (Please Seed):
Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 21301 (x86/x64) ISO Incl. Activator | Magnet