SereneScreen Marine Aquarium is a realistic, high-definition screensaver that converts your computer screen into a vibrant, colorful saltwater aquarium. You can choose from 27 different exotic fish species–from the Addis Butterflyfish to the Yellow Tang–and SereneScreen can display up to 30 fish at a time, with an easy interface for creating and customizing your own sets of fish (including an option for random species). You also have settings for auto-panning, frame-rate, Music playlists, and a bubble column (from a virtual aerator, with optional bubble sound).
- You’ve seen aquarium programs before, but the realism of Marine Aquarium has led to over 20 million downloads, as well as regular appearances in movies, and on television. After years of development, SereneScreen Marine Aquarium 3 is not just an update to previous versions – the entire program has been re-written from the ground up as a full 3D environment, taking advantage of the increased capabilities of modern video cards. SereneScreen’s superwide virtual tank also now supports up to three monitors simultaneously.
- SereneScreen Marine Aquarium is more than just an astounding spectacle, it’s also quite relaxing to watch the perfect movements of the coloured fish and listen to the sound. If you’re looking for an entertaining and impressively eye-catching way to occupy your idle monitors, SereneScreen is a great choice.
How To Install?
- Install the program from the given setup.
- Run the application.
- Extract the “Key Fix.zip” to any directory.
- In the application, enter the key from “key.txt” file
- Boom! Now you can use the program without any interruptions.
- That’s it, Enjoy now 😉
Download (5 MB) :
Download | Mirror | External Mirror
Torrent Download (Please Seed):
SereneScreen Marine Aquarium v3.3.6381 + Fix | Magnet