Prelude. Metadata ingest, logging, and rough cuts. Rapidly tag and transcode video footage and quickly create a rough cut with Prelude a video logging and ingest tool designed for intuitive, efficient media organization and metadata entry. Prelude translates effortlessly into Adobe Premiere Pro, ensuring fluid communication and organization throughout the video production process. Rapidly tag and transcode video footage and quickly create a rough cut with Prelude — a video logging and ingest tool designed for intuitive, efficient media organization and metadata entry.
- Organize your media and create a rough assembly with Prelude.
Learn how to use the Prelude media organizer tool to make sure your Premiere Pro project is organized from the start.
- Organize clips, subclips, and sequences.
Learn about the clip naming and metadata features of Prelude and how easy it is to create subclips, build a rough-cut assembly, and send your assembly to Premiere Pro as a sequence for immediate editing.
- Add comments to your media files.
Annotate media files with notes for the editor or director to consult during editing in Premiere Pro.
How To Install?
- Install the program from the given setup. (Open “Extra” folder for installer)
- Start your free 7 days trial of the application.
- Close the application completely.
- Run the Adobe Zii application from within finder window. That should open up the patcher window.
- It should ask you for root access when you run the patch. Allow it.
- Boom! Now you can use the program without any interruptions.
- That’s it, Enjoy now 😉
Download (1.3 GB) :
Download | External Mirror | External Mirror
Torrent Download (Please Seed):
Adobe Prelude 2021 v10.1 Pre-Cracked (macOS) | Magnet