MemTest86 is the original, free, stand alone memory testing software for x86 and ARM computers. MemTest86 boots from a USB flash drive and tests the RAM in your computer for faults using a series of comprehensive algorithms and test patterns. Bad RAM is one of the most frustrating computer problems to have as symptoms are often random and hard to pin down. MemTest86 can help diagnose faulty RAM (or rule it out as a cause of system instability). As such it is often used by system builders, PC repair stores, overlockers & PC manufacturers.
- 13 different RAM testing algorithms – including row hammer fault detection*
- All RAM types supported (DDR2, DDR3, DDR4, SODIMM, XMP, ECC)
- Self-booting off USB or Network (PXE)* boot, without needing DOS, Linux nor Windows
- Optimized for UEFI-based x86/ARM systems
- Native 64-bit code (since version 5)
- ECC error detection & injection*
- Secure Boot verified – Code signed by Microsoft
- Graphical interface with mouse input
- Save logs and create customizable HTML reports
- Full test automation via configuration file
- Support for memory blacklisting in Windows (badmemorylist) and Linux (BADRAM)
- Multi-language support (Chinese, German, Russian, Spanish & more)
How To Install?
- Create DEMO version on USB-Stick
- Replace files included on Folder (PRO files) in EFI\BOOT on created USB-Stick
- Boom! Now you can use the program without any interruptions.
- That’s it, Enjoy now 😉
Download (10 MB) :
Download | Mirror | External Mirror
Torrent Download (Please Seed):
PassMark MemTest86 Pro v9.3 Build 1000 + Fix | Magnet