Predict. Visualize, analyze and harness the power of your data to solve your toughest challenges and eliminate mistakes before they happen. Data is everywhere these days, but are you truly taking advantage of yours? Minitab Statistical Software can look at current and past data to find trends and predict patterns, uncover hidden relationships between variables, visualize data interactions and identify important factors to answer even the most challenging of questions. Visualizations are good, but pair them with analytics to make them great. With the power of statistics and data analysis on your side, the possibilities are endless.
Regardless of statistical background, Minitab can empower all parts of an organization to predict better outcomes, design better products and improve processes to generate higher revenues and reduce costs. Only Minitab offers a unique, integrated approach by providing software and services that drive business excellence now from anywhere thanks to the cloud. Key statistical tests include t tests, one and two proportions, normality test, chi-square and equivalence tests.
Access modern data analysis and explore your data even further with our advanced analytics and open source integration. Skillfully predict, compare alternatives and forecast your business with ease using our revolutionary predictive analytics techniques. Use classical methods in Minitab Statistical Software, integrate with open-source languages R or Python, or boost your capabilities further with machine learning algorithms like Classification and Regression Trees (CART®) or TreeNet® and Random Forests®, now available in Minitab’s Predictive Analytics Module.
Seeing is believing. Visualizations can help communicate your findings and achievements through correlograms, binned scatterplots, bubble plots, boxplots, dotplots, histograms, heatmaps, parallel plots, time series plots and more. Graphs seamlessly update as data changes and our cloud-enabled web app allows for secure analysis sharing with lightning speed.
– Measurement systems analysis
– Capability analysis
– Graphical analysis
– Hypothesis tests
– Control charts
– Binned scatterplots*, boxplots, charts, correlograms*, dotplots, heatmaps*, histograms, matrix plots, parallel plots*, scatterplots, time series plots, etc.
– Contour and rotating 3D plots
– Probability and probability distribution plots
– Automatically update graphs as data change
– Brush graphs to explore points of interest
– Export: TIF, JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF, EMF
- Basic Statistics
– Descriptive statistics
– One-sample Z-test, one- and two-sample t-tests, paired t-test
– One and two proportions tests
– One- and two-sample Poisson rate tests
– One and two variances tests
– Correlation and covariance
– Normality test
– Outlier test
– Poisson goodness-of-fit test
How To Install?
- Install the program from the given setup. Choose the trial option during installation.
- Don’t run the application yet and close from system tray or task manager if running.
- Extract the “Crack Fix.zip” to directory where you’ve installed the program. Replace all the files.
- Boom! Now you can use the program without any interruptions.
- That’s it, Enjoy now 😉
Download (264 MB) :
Download | Mirror | External Mirror
Torrent Download (Please Seed):
Minitab v20.4 (x64) + Fix | Magnet