Futuremark 3DMark is an essential tool to measure PC gaming performance. It is used by millions of gamers, hundreds of hardware review sites and many of the world’s leading manufacturers.
Use it to test your PC’s limits and measure the impact of overclocking and tweaking your system.
Search Futuremark’s massive results database and see how your PC compares or just admire the graphics and wonder why all PC games don’t look this good.
- The latest version of the world’s most popular benchmark.
Everything you need to test your PC, notebook, tablet and smartphone in one app.
New in 2016, 3DMark now recommends the best benchmark for your system.
Compare your 3DMark scores with other Windows, Android and iOS devices.
Now includes a preview of VRMark, our upcoming VR benchmark.
- Fire Strike is a showcase DirectX 11 benchmark designed for today’s high-performance gaming PCs. It is our most ambitious and technical benchmark ever, featuring real-time graphics rendered with detail and complexity far beyond what is found in other benchmarks and games today.
- DirectX 11 benchmark for gamers
Renders at 1920 × 1080 resolution
For high performance gaming PCs.
- 3DMark Fire Strike Extreme is an enhanced version of Fire Strike designed for high-end multi-GPU systems (SLI / Crossfire) and future hardware generations. In addition to raising the rendering resolution, additional visual quality improvements increase the rendering load to ensure accurate performance measurements for truly extreme hardware setups.
- Enhanced for extreme hardware.
Renders at 2560 × 1440 resolution
For systems with multiple GPUs.
- Fire Strike Ultra 4K UHD rendering resolution is four times larger than the 1080p resolution used in Fire Strike. A 4K monitor is not required, but your graphics card must have at least 3GB of memory to run this monstrously demanding benchmark.
- The world’s first 4K gaming benchmark
Renders at 4K UHD resolution (3840 × 2160)
The most demanding 3DMark test ever.
- Use 3DMark Sky Diver to benchmark systems with mainstream graphics cards, mobile GPUs, or integrated graphics. It is especially suitable for DirectX 11 systems that cannot achieve more than single-digit frame rates in the more demanding Fire Strike test. Sky Diver is only available in the Windows editions at this time.
- DirectX 11 benchmark for mainstream PCs.
Includes Graphics, Physics and Combined tests.
Breathtaking demo with an original soundtrack.
- Cloud Gate is a new test that is designed for Windows notebooks and typical home PCs. Cloud Gate includes two graphics tests and a physics test. Cloud Gate uses a DirectX 11 engine limited to Direct3D feature level 10 making it suitable for testing DirectX 10 compatible hardware.
- Designed for typical home PCs and notebooks.
DirectX 11 engine supporting DirectX 10 hardware.
Includes two Graphics tests and a Physics test.
- Ice Storm Unlimited is a specialized offscreen test for making chip-to-chip comparisons of CPUs and GPUs. Use Ice Storm Extreme to compare low cost smartphones and tablets running Android, iOS and Windows. Ice Storm Extreme raises the rendering resolution from 1280 × 720 to 1920 × 1080 and uses higher quality textures and post-processing effects in the Graphics tests.
- The 3DMark API Overhead feature test is the world’s first independent test for comparing the performance of DirectX 12, Mantle, and DirectX 11. See how many draw calls your PC can handle with each API before the frame rate drops below 30 fps.
- Test DirectX 12, (Windows 10 required).
Test Mantle, (with compatible AMD hardware).
Test DirectX 11, both single- and multi-threaded.
- The VRMark preview is a taste of what to expect from the full release, coming soon. It does not produce a benchmark score. For more details about VRMark, please see this page.
- Freely explore a preview of two VRMark test scenes.
Works with monitors too. VR headset not required.
Only in 3DMark Advanced & Professional Editions.
How To Install?
- Extract the archive.
- Install the program from the given setup.
- Don’t run the application yet and close from system tray or task manager if running.
- Extract “keygen fix” to any directory.
- Run the provided keygen and generate a serial.
- Run the program and go to “Options” tab
- Under “General” uncheck “Validate result online” and check “Automatically hide results online”
(NOTE: only available on Pro or Pro Site licenses)
- Boom! Now you can use the program without any interruptions.
- That’s it, Enjoy now 😉
Torrent Download (Please Seed):
Futuremark 3DMark v2.20.7252 (x64) + Fix | Magnet