Perform physical and logical acquisition of iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch devices. Image device file system, extract device secrets (passwords, encryption keys and protected data) and decrypt the file system image. Automatically disables screen lock for smooth, uninterrupted acquisition
- Enhanced Forensic Access to iPhone/iPad/iPod Devices running Apple iOS
Perform the complete forensic acquisition of user data stored in iPhone/iPad/iPod devices. Elcomsoft iOS Forensic Toolkit allows imaging devices’ file systems, extracting device secrets (passcodes, passwords, and encryption keys) and decrypting the file system image. Access to most information is provided instantly. Please note that some models require jailbreaking. See Compatible Devices and Platforms for details.
- Physical Acquisition of iOS Devices
Physical acquisition is the only acquisition method to extract full application data, protected keychain items, downloaded messages and location history. Physical acquisition returns more information compared to logical acquisition due to direct low-level access to data. Elcomsoft iOS Forensic Toolkit supports jailbroken 64-bit devices (iPhone 5s and newer) running most versions of iOS 7 through 12.
- Logical Acquisition with Keychain Extraction
iOS Forensic Toolkit supports logical acquisition, a simpler and safer acquisition method compared to physical. Logical acquisition produces a standard iTunes-style backup of information stored in the device. While logical acquisition returns less information than physical, experts are recommended to create a logical backup of the device before attempting more invasive acquisition techniques.
- Logical acquisition with iOS Forensic Toolkit is the only acquisition methods allowing access to encrypted keychain items. Logical acquisition should be used in combination with physical for extracting all possible types of evidence.
- Media and Shared Files Extraction
iOS Forensic Toolkit offers the ability to quickly extract media files such as Camera Roll, books, voice recordings, and iTunes media library. As opposed to creating a local backup, which could be a potentially lengthy operation, media extraction works quickly and easily on all supported devices. Extraction from locked devices is possible by using a pairing record (lockdown file).
- In addition to media files, iOS Forensic Toolkit can extract stored files of multiple apps, extracting crucial evidence from 32-bit and 64-bit devices without a jailbreak. While access to app data without a jailbreak is limited, this new technique allows extracting Adobe Reader and Microsoft Office locally stored documents, MiniKeePass password database, and a lot more. The extraction requires an unlocked device or a non-expired lockdown record. If a lockdown record is used, some files may not be accessible unless the lock screen passcode is removed.
- Perform physical and logical acquisition of iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch devices. Image device file system, extract device secrets (passwords, encryption keys and protected data) and decrypt the file system image.
- All Features and Benefits
– Physical Acquisition for 32-bit and 64-bit iOS Devices
– Logical Acquisition with Lockdown Support and Keychain Extraction
– Access More Information than Available in iPhone Backups
– Keychain Recovery
– Passcode Recovery
How To Install?
- Install the program from the given setup.
- Wait for it to get installed fully.
- Run as Admin from ToolKit.cmd inside the program directory. You should get “License is valid and this software doesn’t have any limitation messages”. Don’t install any update.
- Boom! Now you can use the program without any interruptions.(It’s Pre-Cracked lol)
- That’s it, Enjoy now 😉
Download (119 MB) :
Download | Mirror | External Mirror
Torrent Download (Please Seed):
ElcomSoft iOS Forensic Toolkit v6.50 Pre-Cracked | Magnet