CloseAll is a very simple and straightforward application that comes with a single, clear purpose: it lets you quickly and easily close multiple applications at the same time. Unlike typical task managers capable of ending processes only one by one, CloseAll can close specific selections of multiple running apps in a single move. Its interface displays all running apps, letting you select which ones you want to be closed. By default, all running apps are selected for being closed, so pay attention when using this tool so that you won’t close apps that you wanted to stay running.
- CloseAll is also very lightweight and doesn’t consume any system resources at all. Once it does its job and it closes the selected app, CloseAll also closes itself. Its interface is very simple to use and it also allows sorting and grouping the running tasks by various criteria.
- There’s not much to say about this tiny utility. Both its purpose and its functionality are far from being complex or complicated, and best of all, it’s also free. So if you consider starting to use a tool to help you quickly close running apps, CloseAll will be perfect for the job.
How To Install?
- Install the program from the given “setup.exe”
- Wait for it to get installed fully.
- Boom! Now you can use the program without any interruptions.(It’s Pre-Cracked lol)
- That’s it, Enjoy now 😉
Download (6 MB) :
Download | Mirror | External Mirror
Torrent Download (Please Seed):
Close All Windows v5.1 + Fix | Magnet