Bulk Rename Utility: file renaming software for Windows. Bulk Rename Utility is free of charge for personal, private use, at home. To use Bulk Rename Utility within a business entity, company or for commercial purposes, a commercial license is required. Bulk Rename Utility allows you to easily rename files and entire folders based upon extremely flexible criteria. Add date/time stamps, replace numbers, insert text, convert case, add auto-numbers, process folders and sub-folders….plus a whole lot more!
- Add “Bulk Rename Here” to the Windows Explorer for quick access (optional).
- Directory recursion – process files/folders in all sub-directories too.
- Use Regular Expressions to rename files / folders.
- Rename files from an input text-file list (CSV).
- Create an Undo batch file.
- Log all renaming activity to a log file.
- Change file and folder date/timestamps (created, modified, accessed).
- Change file/folder attributes (hidden, read-only, archived).
- Rename photos using EXIF metadata (i.e. “Date Picture Taken”, “Resolution” and other information embedded in all JPG photo files).
- Rename MP3 files using ID3 tags (a.k.a. MP3 ID3 tag renaming).
- Rename files using Windows File Properties (e.g. length, width, height, rate, publisher, title, etc). More than a hundred attributes for different file types.
How To Install?
- Install the program from the given setup.
- Run the application.
- Extract the “Key Fix.zip” to any directory.
- In the application, enter the key and name from “key.txt” file
- Boom! Now you can use the program without any interruptions.
- That’s it, Enjoy now 😉
Download (10 MB) :
Download | Mirror | External Mirror
Torrent Download (Please Seed):
Bulk Rename Utility v3.4.0 + Fix | Magnet